NOMV attends conferences to spread awareness about the programs we offer to attendees. If you’re attending one of the conferences we’ll be at, be sure to stop by to say hello, learn more, and take a little NOMV swag!
One conference staff member shared that they rarely see vendors mentioned by name in the conference feedback forms, but NOMV appeared in multiple feedback forms highlighting how excited attendees were to see NOMV at the event and were grateful for the resources shared. When attendees were asked to share their favorite part of an exhibit, this is what they had to say about NOMV representation:
- “My favorite part was the diversity of exhibitors, and especially good to see representation from NOMV.”
- “I appreciated the mental health and suicide prevention exhibit (NOMV).”
- “While it was nice to see familiar faces, it was also nice to have exhibitors from organizations that I don’t typically see, such as NOMV”
- ExoticsCon August 20-24, 2023 in Boston, MA
- IVECCS September 7-11, 2023 in Aurora, CO
- CanWest October 14-17, 2023 in Calgary, Canada
- Wild West Vet Show October 18-21, 2023 in Reno, NV
- AVTA October 21, 2023 in Huntsville, AL
- 3 Rivers Veterinary Symposium November 4-5, 2023 in Cranberry Township, PA
- NY Vet Show November 8-9, 2023 in New York, NY
- AAEP December 2-6, 2023 in San Diego, CA
- VMX January 2024 in Orlando, FL
Chicago Vet Show May 18-19, 2023 in Chicago, IL
12th Veterinary Forum on Companion Animal Medicine April 1-2, 2023 in Thessaloniki, Greece
RIVTA Symposium March 25, 2023 in East Greenwich, RI
SAVMA Symposium March 17-19, 2023 in Urbana, IL
NCAVT 2023 Spring Conference March 11, 2023 in Raleigh, NC
VMX January 14-18, 2023 in Orlando, FL
RIVMA November 30 - December 1, 2022 in Newport, RI
3 Rivers Vet Symposium November 12-13, 2022 in Pittsburgh, PA
NY Vet Show November 2-4, 2022 in New York, NY
NHVMA November 2, 2022 in Windham, NH
NCAVT October 22, 2022 in Wilmington, NC
AAFV Conference October 21-23, 2022 in St. Augustine, FL
IVECCS September 7-11, 2022 in San Antonio, TX
Want us at your next conference?
While we can’t be at every conference (yet!), if you are hosting a conference and want to donate a booth to NOMV we would be grateful to consider the opportunity and our team’s availability. Fill out the below form and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
If you would like to have a NOMV Speaker at your next conference or event, please complete our speaker request form.