Student Support & Mentorship Committee
Our mission is to transform the educational experience within the veterinary profession by cultivating communities that empower mental wellbeing so individuals can thrive during school and beyond.
As a veterinary, veterinary technician, or undergraduate pre-veterinary student you are eligible to get involved with the NOMV Student Support & Mentorship Committee. We exist for YOU!
I’m looking to…
- Volunteer with the NOMV Student Support and Mentorship Committee
- Form a student NOMV Chapter
- Submit a story about the importance of mental health
- Join the veterinary student peer support forum
- Join the veterinary technician student peer support forum
- Apply for a support grant
- Contact the NOMV Student Support & Mentorship Committee
Are you looking to mentor students and new grads?!
Join our volunteer team by filling out a volunteer application below and indicate your interest in mentoring students on the Student Support & Mentorship Committee in the “Tell us why you’re interested in volunteering for NOMV” section.