Fundraisers Benefitting NOMV
NOMV is grateful to partner with organizations and individuals looking to host fundraisers supporting our organization. If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser that benefits NOMV, please review our Memorandum of Understanding and submit the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the fundraiser webpage or image.
If you are aware of any fundraising opportunities not listed on this page, please direct the individual/company hosting the fundraiser to this webpage and report any concerns about a fundraiser to email@example.com.
Below is a list of current fundraisers benefitting NOMV with the terms and conditions.
- NOMV e-collars via Midwest Veterinary Supply will donate 100% of net proceeds.
- Cubex partnering with NOMV from the beginning! A portion of sales is donated to NOMV.
- WAVE by Harbor Vet will donate $1 for every e-card (WAVE) sent.
- I Love Veterinary a portion of the proceeds from product sales is donated to NOMV.
- Veterinarian Insurance $30 for each Introduction goes to one of three charities (NOMV being one).
- Review Tree social media campaign to offer a NOMV Hat and NOMV Donation to practices that schedule a 15-minute demo of the client experience platform.
- East View Coffee Company created a Co-Branded coffee “Wellness Blend.” 100% of the proceeds for all bags purchased are donated to NOMV.
- PetScript Pharmacy will give a 15% discount to veterinary clinics and 10% donation from each sale to NOMV. Use code NOMV at checkout.
- Clients can get a 50% discount through Koala Pharmacy on their first order by using the code “NOMV50”. Additionally, with each purchase made using this code, NOMV will receive a 10% donation!
- VetLights Up-cycled night-lights that support veterinary suicide prevention efforts. 5% of each online sale gets donated to NOMV.
- Ceva is allocating 5% of proceeds from first quarter sales of CARDALIS to support NOMV’s Resources program.
- Dr. Wolf is selling NOMV branded scrub caps, 10% of the proceeds will be donated to NOMV quarterly.
- Jennifer Steele is training to complete Ironman Wisconsin on September 10th, 2023. While training for the race, Jennifer is raising money for NOMV through the Ironman Foundation. The donation page is now open and will remain open until 30 days after the race. Learn more and donate now!
- The 2023 graduating veterinary class at James Cook University in Australia is raising money in support of NOMV. The donation page is now open!
- Lark Capital is donating a percentage of the profits generated by the Lark Capital Veterinary Fund.
- Dr. Alison Flanigan is hosting a Wellness Retreat and collecting donations for NOMV.
We are so grateful to our supporters who raised funds for NOMV!
- Cody’s NOMV Miles ultramarathon training (2022)
- Suveto Let’s Vet Together, Let’s Move Together (2022)
- Relief Rover Clinic to 5K (2021)
- Kelly’s Ride for 5 (2021)
- Jeremy’s Marathon (2021)
- Raimundo’s Mountain Climb (2021)
- Karli Hughston Marathon (2021)
- Tim Sellmeyer and Bianca Boudreau 29,029 vertical foot hike (2023)
- Megan May’s 500-mile hike on the Colorado Trail from Denver to Durango (2023)
Events, Raffles, & Auctions
Portion of Sales
- Scribenote’s Bandana Bonanza (2022)
- EuthaBag (2022)
- Crittervet Creations (2022)
- Dog is Good for Good (2022)
- The Odd Couple with LuLaRoe (2021)
- Dog is Good Direct (2021)
- Trupanion TruCuddle Campaign (2021)
- NOMV Pins by Mitchell Works (2021)
- SendAFriend (2022)
- One Hope Winery (2022)
- Veterinary Suicide Awareness T-Shirts (2022)