Fundraisers Benefitting NOMV
NOMV is grateful to partner with organizations and individuals looking to host fundraisers supporting our organization. If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser that benefits NOMV, please review our Memorandum of Understanding and submit the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the fundraiser webpage or image.
If you are aware of any fundraising opportunities not listed on this page, please direct the individual/company hosting the fundraiser to this webpage and report any concerns about a fundraiser to email@example.com.
Below is a list of current fundraisers benefitting NOMV with the terms and conditions.
- NOMV e-collars via Midwest Veterinary Supply will donate 100% of net proceeds
- Cubex partnering with NOMV from the beginning! A portion of sales is donated to NOMV
- WAVE by Harbor Vet will donate $1 for every e-card (WAVE) sent
- EuthaBag orders made through Penn Veterinary Supply Inc. of $400+; $25 will be donated to NOMV. Additionally, 1% of the sales made through Penn Veterinary Supply Inc. will be donated to NOMV between 1/1/2022 and 3/31/2022.
- I Love Veterinary a portion of the proceeds from product sales is donated to NOMV
- Scribenote’s Bandana Bonanza 50% of proceeds from sales are donated to NOMV
- Veterinarian Insurance $30 for each Introduction goes to one of three charities (NOMV being one)
- Dog is Good for Good Fundraiser in support of NOMV
- Review Tree social media campaign to offer a NOMV Hat and NOMV Donation to practices that schedule a 15-minute demo of the client experience platform
- Mind-Body-Thrive Lifestyle Virtual Mental Health Month Yoga fundraiser for NOMV
- NOMV Miles Facebook page about ultramarathon training is donating $1 for every mile ran in 2022 (hoping for 2000 miles this year!)
We are so grateful to our supporters who raised funds for NOMV!
Events, Raffles, & Auctions
- Zoetis Dairy (2021)
- Blue Pearl Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Hospital, Raleigh, NC Raffle (2021)
- Heartland Veterinary Partners (2021)
- Team Charlie Works (2021)