Fundraisers Benefitting NOMV
NOMV is grateful to partner with organizations and individuals looking to host fundraisers supporting our organization. If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser that benefits NOMV, please review our Memorandum of Understanding and submit the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the fundraiser webpage or image.
If you are aware of any fundraising opportunities not listed on this page, please direct the individual/company hosting the fundraiser to this webpage and report any concerns about a fundraiser to email@example.com.
Below is a list of current fundraisers benefitting NOMV with the terms and conditions.
- NOMV e-collars via Midwest Veterinary Supply will donate 100% of net proceeds.
- Cubex partnering with NOMV from the beginning! A portion of sales is donated to NOMV.
- WAVE by Harbor Vet will donate $1 for every e-card (WAVE) sent.
- I Love Veterinary a portion of the proceeds from product sales is donated to NOMV.
- Scribenote’s Bandana Bonanza 50% of proceeds from sales are donated to NOMV.
- Veterinarian Insurance $30 for each Introduction goes to one of three charities (NOMV being one).
- Review Tree social media campaign to offer a NOMV Hat and NOMV Donation to practices that schedule a 15-minute demo of the client experience platform.
- NOMV Miles Facebook page about ultramarathon training is donating $1 for every mile ran in 2022 (hoping for 2000 miles this year!
- East View Coffee Company created a Co-Branded coffee “Wellness Blend.” 100% of the proceeds for all bags purchased are donated to NOMV.
- PetScript Pharmacy will give a 15% discount to veterinary clinics and 10% donation from each sale to NOMV. Use code NOMV at checkout.
- Veterinary Suicide Awareness T-Shirts – All funds raised will be donated to NOMV.
- Michigan Association of Veterinary Technicians is hosting a fall fundraiser benefitting NOMV.
- Until November 30th, OneHope Winery will donate 10% of each purchase using this link.
- On Monday, July 10, 2023, Megan May will embark on a roughly 500-mile hike on the Colorado Trail from Denver to Durango. Megan is raising money for Not One More Vet through this hike! Pledge now.
We are so grateful to our supporters who raised funds for NOMV!