Los Angeles 211 by United Way
211 LA (or 211 LA County) is the hub for community members and community organizations looking for all types of health, human, and social services in Los Angeles County.
- We provide information and referrals to the services that best meet individual needs, through our 24 hour 2-1-1 call line, or through our website and chat.
- Our online community calendar connects people to local events that offer services and community connections.
- Our special programs provide outreach and education, service navigation, or care coordination to assist people with accessing and obtaining services.
- Our technology services allow community organizations to refer, track, and collaborate on their clients’ care.
- We maintain and update Los Angeles County’s official comprehensive database of over 50,000 health and human services.